Please complete and send the enrolment form.
Or you can enrol through a representative of Españolé International House.
To reserve your course and accommodation you will have to submit a non-returnable deposit (200 €). This deposit is part of your course and enrolment fees, and will be deducted from the total. Unless a special arrangement is made, the rest of the fees must be paid at least two weeks before the course starts.
Once we receive your deposit or proof of payment, we will send you a confirmation letter, detailed information of the course and your invoice. The confirmation letter can be used to help you to obtain a visa (if applicable).
Before applying for a course, please be sure to read the Conditions of Enrolment.
How to pay?
You may transfer fees in the following ways:
1. By bank transfer to:
- Account name: Todo Idiomas S.L.
- Bank: CAJA DE AHORROS Y PENSIONES DE BARCELONA (La Caixa)
- Account: 2100 4602 46 2200036346
- IBAN: ES78 2100 4602 4622 0003 6346
- BIC: CAIXESBB
2. By Visa or Mastercard (see enrolment form)
3. By paying directly to our local agent