We offer Spanish courses for school groups throughout the academic year and during the school holidays that are custom-made to respond to their individual needs and requirements. Our group courses are designed for school teachers who want to arrange trips for their students to complement their classes at school.
We aim to provide effective language learning and an enjoyable and rich cultural experience in Spain within a limited timescale.
The core programme consists of language classes which are accompanied by a wide variety of fun and educational activities and excursions. These are customised to suit different interests, ages and programme lengths. We also arrange accommodation.
We cater for groups of any size from 10 students upwards. Typically we would expect to receive groups of between 10 to 30 students for a trip of 1 or 2 weeks.
Our group programmes include:
- 15 or 20 hours Spanish language tuition in the morning from Monday to Friday.
- Afternoon activities and full day trips on the weekends.
- Host family, or residential accommodation with breakfast and evening meal or full board 7 days per week.
- Transport to and from airport.
- All course materials.
- Welcome pack, placement test & course certificate.
- 1 leader with free accommodation per 10 students.
- 24-hour support service.