Summer camp in Valencia are designed for youngsters aged between 14 and 17 with all levels of Spanish. We expertly combine our lessons in small, caring classes with cultural and leisure activities.
Summer camp run during the summer.
The summer camp programme includes
- Special programme for students between 14 and 17 y.o.
- Spanish course in groups of 10 students maximum.
- 20 classes per week (50 minutes per class).
- Class material.
- Level test.
- Certificate and academic report at the end of the course.
- Host family accommodation in double room with full board or accommodation in residence accommodation in single or double room with full board.
- Activities, cultural visits and sports every day from Monday to Friday.
- One full-day excursion per week.
- Return transfer from Valencia airport.
- 24-hour emergency assistance.
- Travel insurance.
- Supervision by our experienced team of teachers and coordinators.
We put a lot of effort into opening the minds of our summer camp through total cultural immersion. Students walk away with new skills, greater appreciation for other cultures, new friends from across the world and more insights into what they can achieve.
Our students will practice their Spanish and have a memorable experience.