The course combines elements of the language and Spanish culture together with methodology and practice.
Those taking part in our teacher-training courses will have access to practical and effective training in order to teach Spanish to foreign students. In addition, they will have the chance to meet colleagues from other countries, and therefore cultural interchange and networking make up an important part of the programme of study.
Our trainers have many years of experience and are truly experts in the teaching of second languages and in the creation of specialised materials.
We also provide intensive, four-week teacher training courses and online programs accredited by the University of Barcelona.
Nº of lessons per week: 20 lessons
Length of the course: 2 weeks
Level: From Upper Intermediate (B2)
Nº of students per class: Maximum of 10, average 6
Timetable: Mornings or afternoons 9:30-14:30 or 13:30-18:30 (subject to change)
- Revision of grammar topics.
- How to teach grammar to students.
- Spanish culture: literature, art and history.
- Methodology: how to teach in a practical way.
- Common mistakes made by foreign students of Spanish and how to deal with them.
- New technology in the Spanish classroom.
Price per week: 225,00 €